April 15, 2008

Dipping My Toes in the Blogging Ocean




(The photo shown above was taken at Chidorigafuchi, Tokyo on April, 4.)

I already have my Japanese blog which I started about a month ago. Establishing the new habit, I've come to realize that blogging only in Japanese means I'm closed off to the world in a way. How many people around the world speak Japanese? Not so many. So I decided to blog in English to share thoughts and information with readers from the rest of the world.

This blog is about my daily life in Tokyo, Japan. I am a US college graduate who loves reading, writing, and photography. I also love beautiful things and delicious food. I'm going to focus on the current trends in Tokyo, trying to provide you with fresh, up-to-date, interesting information, which mass media may not cover. Japan is not all about anime, manga, Kyoto, etc. (Kyoto is my favorite city, though.) Take a virtual trip to Tokyo!

If you are learning Japanese, I think you should be proud of yourself for choosing one of the most difficult languages in the world. Struggling? Please visit my Japanese/English bilingual blog. I hope that will help you. :)

Karen

P.S. Strawberries are my all time favorite fruit, btw.

No comments: